Kamcare Home Health Services offers the care capabilities of our Skilled Nurses. They can be scheduled to visit you at home regularly or intermittently.
Services covered under the skilled nursing program are:
- Wound Care and Dressing Changes; Sterilization of Wounds; Burn Wounds Care
- Patient Health Education
- IV Therapy
- Rehabilitative Care and Guidance
- Medication Supervision and Administration
- Health Monitoring
- Safety Supervision and Fall Prevention
If nursing care has been recommended for you by your physician, please call Kamcare Home Health Services now. We are ready to help. You can reach us at 866-344-2821.
Kamcare Home Health Services is able to provide you with physical therapy at home. Our therapists can treatment various physical and/or mobility deficiencies.
The program includes:
- Body Mechanics
- Exercise Programs
- Improving Range Of Motion
- Muscle Re-Education
- Pain Management
- Post Surgery Care
- Pre Surgery Care
- Regaining Mobility
- Strength Training
We will be happy to design a treatment plan for you at home. Talk to our physical therapists now by calling Kamcare Home Health Services at 866-344-2821.
At Kamcare Home Health Services, our occupational therapy program has been highly regarded by patients and physicians alike. We have assisted countless patients during their recovery and quick return to normal daily functioning. Services include:
- Basic Skills Evaluation
- Balance Restoration
- Pain Management
- Mobility Enhancement
- Basic Level Skills Education and Training
- Assistive Devices Training
- Exercise Programs
- Therapeutic Programs
- Strength Enhancement
- Sensory Functions Restoration
- Energy Conservation and Management
- Muscle Control Restoration and Enhancement
If you have been recommended by your physician for Occupational Therapy at home, please give us a call now at 866-344-2821. We will assign an occupational therapist to your case as soon as possible.
Medical Social Services
Kamcare Home Health Services will support you in acquiring home health services with the help of our medical social workers in the team. They specialize in assisting the patient to acquire health services after they are discharged from the hospital – this is our way of ensuring that there are as few cases as possible of re-hospitalization.
- Rehabilitation guidance and support
- Temporary Foster care arrangements
- Bereavement support and grief counseling
- Individual, family counseling, and group counseling
- Hospital discharge processing and assistance in filing for reimbursement/claims with the health insurance company.
- Parenting Coaching
You can talk to our Medical Social Workers when you need advice during treatment or recovery. Please call 866-344-2821 to get started.
Home Health Aide
Our certified home health aides are at your service! We are happy to give you the assistance you need at home.
Home Health Aides are supervised by a registered nurse to ensure that they are providing you with the appropriate level of personal care. At home, our aides will administer:
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and personal hygiene
- Light Housekeeping and Chore Assistance
- Meal Preparation/Meal Planning
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility Assistance
- Fall Prevention
- Health Status Monitoring / Blood pressure and temperature monitoring
There are many types of wounds. Some heal on their own and without hassle but some need time to fully recover – and the assistance of skilled nurses to avoid getting infected.
At Kamcare Home Health Services, we educate the patient who have incurred major wounds after an accident, a recent surgery or diabetic wounds.
We provide treatment and care for:
- Surgical Wound Aftercare
- Bed Sours
- Burn Wounds
- Diabetic Wounds
- Epethelial Wounds / Surface Wounds
Wound care can be of great use to you if you have wounds that are difficult to heal. We can also provide pain management care to reduce discomfort while your wounds are healing.
Post Surgical Care
Kamcare Home Health Services is able to provide competent health professionals to visit you at home and administer Post-Surgical Care.
This service is ideal for individuals who have recently gone through a major surgical procedure and are need of:
- Wound Care
- Dressing Changes
- Medication Administration and Management
- Post-Hospitalization Care
- Bed-Side Care
- Mobility Assistance
- Rehabilitative Guidance
Urinary Incontinence or any Urological Condition can be difficult to manage. If not given the right attention or medical care, it could lead to prostate disease or sexual dysfunction. You can get treatment from skilled professionals at Kamcare Home Health Services. Best of all, with our home health agency, you can get your treatment right at home.
We offer Urological Care services (directed by your physician’s prescribed care plan). Our competent staff can provide treatment for various disorders:
- Prostate / Testis
- Urinary Tract
If you have questions about this treatment plan or home health care program, please call 866-344-2821.
Kamcare Home Health Services provides respiratory care to individuals with heart and lung diseases. Care can be provided right in the comforts of home. Our staff will assess, treat, and care for any breathing disorders or respiratory ailments.
We provide the following:
- Elderly Breathing Disorder Treatment with the use of oxygen or oxygen mixtures, chest physiotherapy, and aerosol medications
- Physician and other healthcare staff consultation for the development and modification of each patient’s care plans
- Provide complex therapy such as caring for patients on life support
- Patient Evaluation through the performance of limited physical examinations and conducting diagnostic tests including measurement of lung capacity, acidity and alkalinity of the patient’s blood
- Regular checks on patients and equipment
- Supervision to respiratory therapy technicians
We all know that when it comes to lung problems, it is never easy to the patient as well as to the patient’s family. To alleviate that person’s condition and also for the comfort of the person’s loved ones, seek Kamcare Home Health Services respiratory care as soon as possible.